Some parishes are offering marriage mentorship together with our course, to better prepare couples for married life. You will be invited to journey with a mentor couple picked by you, who will be an invaluable support before and beyond your wedding day.
Registration with the Marriage Prep Office is required for couples to participate in this program. Some parishes are requiring both, others are offering the mentorship as an additional option.
The following parishes are currently offering the Witness to Love marriage mentorship program to supplement our Archdiocesan course:
- Canadian Martyrs Parish, Richmond
- Corpus Christi Parish, Vancouver
- Immaculate Conception Parish, Delta
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish, Coquitlam
- Our Lady of Mercy Parish, Burnaby
- Our Lady of Sorrows Parish, Vancouver
- Precious Blood Parish, Surrey
- St. Anthony of Padua Parish, Vancouver
- St. Augustine’s Parish, Vancouver
- St. Clare of Assisi Parish, Coquitlam
- St. Francis de Sales Parish, Burnaby
- St. Mary’s Parish, Vancouver
- St. Matthew’s Parish, Surrey
- St. Patrick’s Parish, Vancouver
During this uncertain time of the COVID-19 crisis, with the permission of your pastor, you may also choose to do this mentorship program instead of our webinar series. It will be required for you to choose a mentor couple with whom you already have a trusting relationship, is regularly attending Sunday Mass and is married for 5 years or more.
In this situation, a parish coaching couple would work with you and your mentor couple for your marriage formation using Witness to Love plus:
- Complete a Prepare/Enrich relationship inventory
- Participate in a God’s Plan for Marriage webinar
- Attend a Fertility Health Awareness webinar
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- You are interested to use this program because you are civilly married and plan to marry in the Church,
- You are unable to participate in the Archdiocesan course due to special circumstances and are interested in alternative options,
- Your parish does not offer marriage mentorship, but you are interested to know how you can participate in this program or
- You have questions about marriage mentorship and the Witness to Love program.